Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Card: Baby - Pacifiers

card_pacifier

Inspiration: This simple card was inspired by a shaped template.  I needed to make a card for a baby shower where no one knew the gender of the baby, so this is what I came up with.

How I Make Them:  As I mentioned, I had the shape in a template of baby-themed shapes.  I cut one in blue and one in pink.  I glue them to the card with ends intertwined.  Then on the inside of the card I write "Sending you wishes and prayers for a happy & healthy new bundle of joy!"

Alternatives:
  • You don't have to use pink and blue.  If you know the gender you can stick with gender-based colors.  If you don't, you could also use yellow and green or different shades of purple or even purple and aqua.
Additional Photo:
card_pacifierinside

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.