Saturday, September 26, 2020

Product Review: Panda Embroidery Craft Kit



I picked up this kit as an add-on item to an Amazon order I made.  It cam with the stamped fabric, well sorted 7 colors of embroidery floss, hoop (for sewing and display), needles, and an instruction sheet.

Overall it was a very simple project to do.  None of the embroidery stitches were particularly difficult - mostly straight satin stitches and a few outline stitches.  I did modify to use a type of lazy-daisy stitch for the bamboo leaves. 

The instruction sheet was mostly just helpful for determine which colors to use where.  The kit had 2 needs attached to the fabric but those broke almost immediately while I was doing the first stitching.  A second set of needles in a package was included but since every stitch in the pattern called for 6-strand thread, I was unable to use those because the eyes of the needs just weren't big enough for me to thread them.  So I ended up using other needles I had to sew the majority of the project.

I think it turned out pretty cute in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.