Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Card: Cloudy the Goat (Salesforce Character)

Inspiration: I've already made cards and have templates for most of the main Salesforce Characters (Astro, Codey, Hootie, Ruth).  I felt I needed to do one for Cloudy who represents Salesforce Administrators.

How I Made It: Like most of these, I started from an image of the character I found online.  Resized it to fit the card size I usually make and printed a few copies.  Then I cut out the different parts (or what I viewed as the different parts) and created a template.


Then I cut out the template and created pieces in each designated color.  I used white for the body, head, and right front leg.  I used brown for the 2 antlers, and black for the 3 hoofs.  Once all the pieces were cut out I glued them together onto a card (I used a light green for the card since I figured a mostly white character shouldn't be on a plain white card).

After gluing it all together I used a pink gel pen to draw Cloud's smile and a black Micron to draw the eye.


Alternatives: I guess I could have used a white card if I was going to draw/color a background.  I could also work on creating some kind of costume for Cloudy to wear (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.