Thursday, April 22, 2021

Cross-Stitch: Lightning Astro

 


Inspiration: I wanted to make a small gift for someone in the Salesforce Community who is also a #PlatformChampion (former Lightning Champion) like me.  I thought Astro in his Lightning suit with the lightning bolt would be perfect.

How I Made it: I took an image of Astro and used LunaPic to turn it into a Lego-ified image.  Then drew it out on graph paper making some modifications along the way.  I picked out embroidery floss colors based on what I had and started stitching.


What I'd change: I'm still not certain I like the background color.  I made two and on one I used a dark blue but neither is really right.  I don't like it just with no background because it's harder to see the little lightning bolts on the helmet and the arms are pretty pale.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.