Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cards: Valentine's Day - Office Notes

OfficeVday

Inspiration:  Since my 2nd job post grad-school, I've always handed out little Valentine's.  I started always including a butterfly, but have since moved on to other things.  This year when I saw a blog posting by a pen friend of a typewriter valentine I was inspired to use office equipment.

How I Made Them:  These were simply made in Microsoft Word.  Just added a table and played around with the sizing of the rows and columns.  I used free clipart images I found on the web and then added little Valentine-like sayings.  Printed them on cardstock so they weren't just regular paper and cut them out.  Signed me name and I'll hand them out at work tomorrow.

Alternatives:
  • I could list so many other themes to try: fruit, candy bars, soda pop brands, animals, comic book characters, shapes, exotic coffee flavors (I'm totally thinking about using this one next year), fast food restaurants.  Just have fun making the little sayings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.