Friday, September 18, 2020

Cross-Stitch: Rainbow Unicorn Astro

Inspiration: Back in May, I saw this tweet where someone posted the pixel art his wife made.  At the time, I commented that it would make a nice cross-stitch project.  I finally decided to do it myself.

How I Made It: I used white 14 count Aida Cloth.  I made some minor edits to the image after printing and noted some lines where I wanted to end some white sections, but I mostly stuck to the image from the tweet.  For colors I used:

Image ColorDMC Floss
Light GreenSilvery/Blue Metallic (# unknown)
Light Gray3072
BlackBlack
CreamEcru
Red321
Orange721
Yellow444
Aqua/Teal913
Blue798
Purple552
WhiteWhite

The image I marked up:


Finished Product:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.