Sunday, September 6, 2020

Cross-Stitch & Felt Sewing: More cuteness

 This past week I did some more projects from Kawaii Craft Life.  These were all in the Cross Stitching section (pages 85-117).  Per the book, some were meant to be wine glass charms or cupcake toothpick decorates but for those I chose to make them magnets.  Basically they were stitched on aida cloth, trimmed, and then glued onto felt.  I also made a couple of napkin holders and a cute little gift bag.  When I didn't have the exact color of DMC floss as listed in the project I used this DMC Color Substitute Chart to see what I did have that could work.  Overall I think they all turned out pretty cute and can't wait to send them on as gifts or maybe as some geocaching swag.

The penguin was meant to be a cupcake topper and the 4 little animal heads were supposed to be wine glass charms but I made all of these into magnets.


I think the little gift bag turned out pretty cute.  I need to make at least 3 more of the acorn napkin holder so I can use them this Thanksgiving.

These little sushi magnets are making me a little hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.