Sunday, June 13, 2021

Review: Origami Paper Dolls

When I bought the Origami Paper Doll Bookmarks in Japan, I also bought a set of Origami Paper Dolls.  They're from the same company and very similar.

Having made the bookmarks first (which have smaller dolls) actually made making these easier.  Most of my time on them was spent measuring and cutting the paper.  More so that the folding and the little bit of gluing.

Again, I kept the paper scraps and will eventually use them for something.  I also stuck with Alene's Tacky Glue and used very small amounts where called for.

Another tip I have is to use the end of a ruler when doing the folds.  It made it easier.

When I finished making the paper dolls, I turned them into cards.  So the recipients could see the back of the dolls, I made little windows in my cards so those parts were visible (sorry I didn't take a picture of it).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.