Friday, December 30, 2011

Bookmark: Personal Poetry

bkmkp_adream bkmkp_beach bkmkp_chattan bkmkp_dreams bkmkp_flutter bkmkp_ineyes bkmkp_lovelightly
bkmkp_placebkmkp_musicbkmkp_pocahontasbkmkp_rainbkmkp_rainbowbkmkp_landofminebkmkp_woods

Inspiration: Most of these feature poems I wrote in Jr High and High School, though a few are from college.  I always wanted an easy way to share them with others so I turned them into bookmarks.

How I Make Them: For some, I've created templates and cut-outs that I add to the bookmark.  The artwork is always related to the poem.  Then, I write out the poem using Gel Pens. If I'm going to do any hand-drawing on the bookmark, that comes next.  When I'm finished, I laminate them with my E-Z Laminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.