Saturday, March 12, 2011

First Post

I've been toying with the idea of creating this blog for some time now.  My biggest obstable has been figuring out how I'll have enough time to post consistently.  However, thanks to the encouragement of a few pen pals, I think I'm finally ready to get started.  I've got plenty of ideas to share.  Not just cards, also decorations, bookmarks and other paper craft items I've made over the years.  Please bear with me over the next month or so while I get used to what I can do with this blog - it might be a little while before I'm all set on the layout and have figured out how to get images up.  In the meantime, welcome and watch for a post about one of my card ideas soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.