Friday, January 6, 2012

Bookmark: Hebrew/English Calligraphy - Violin

bkmk_langvio

Inspiration: Another quote I like. "The language of every nation is a wonderful violin." by Kahan.
How I Make Them: Again I use a pre-cut 1.75 inches by 6.5 inches bookmark from Hollo's Papercraft. This time I use it horizontally. I draw one pencil line from the top at 1inch. From the bottom I draw them at 1MM, 5MM, 6MM, and 10MM. I calligraphy this bookmark in brown ink. I write the Hebrew & English letters using a C-4 Speedball nib and a Hunt Ex-Fine Bowl 512 for the vowels. After the calligraphy ink has dried, I draw a violin with a bow using gel pens. Finally, I laminate the card using my Xylon sticker laminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.