Saturday, January 21, 2012

Product Review: Zots

Zots

I bought these through LTD Commodities a few months ago to try out.  For the most part, they seem to work really well.  I've used them for some smaller pieces on cards and I used them to make the Pom-Pom Snowmen for my daughter's birthday party.  They only worked ok on the pom-pom and didn't hold long against the stiff felt (glue is still better for those).  I've also used them in my daughter's baby book, so they're definitely good for scrapbooking.  The set I bought come with 3 sizes: small, medium & large.  There's very little difference in size between the medium & large so I just use them interchangeably.  Overall, not bad though I think I still prefer the running strips and small applications of glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.