Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine's Idea Recap

Valentine's Day isn't too far away.  I'm really excited about the cards I made this year, but I can't share them until after I've mailed them since there are some recipients who I know sometimes read this blog.  In the meantime, I thought I'd recap some of my earlier posts that are relavent for the holiday.

Woven Heart Card

Arrow Words Card

XO Card

Silk Heart Card - written as an anniversary card but can be used for Valentine's Day

Words that come from the heart Bookmark

Stained Glass style decorations - can easily do hheart shapes

Hopefully, I'll remember to take photos so I can post the decorations I'm making with my daughter next week (twisted pipe-cleaners hearts).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be posted as soon as I've had a chance to review it.